HELLO 2018! STEP BY STEP TO REACH SM WORTH TRYING!

It takes time to realize that in order to reach a short or long term goal it needs both consistency, patience and a realistic target. It also plays significant role whether the one who sets the goal has some characteristics that suit the goal. He/she might like going forward slowly or he/she might like moving rapidly and doing large steps. On the other hand it plays a significant role the fact of the duration of the goal. The person has to ask some questions to him/herself before realizing and reaching the target. For instance, what are the benefits that he/she is going to take after realizing his/her goal. Will it have shorterm satisfaction or is it going to last/ benefits in other words. All these thoughts will help the targeter reach the goal with consistencty, intellectual power and passion to get first of all mental satisfaction. I have come to a point that all we do is good for ourselves whether we set big or small plans for our NOW and future, beginning from now. One of my biggest challenge this year is to try to eat healthier and exercise on a daily basis. I am on the part of the plan choosing what makes me feel satisfied and acquire a better sleep at the end of the day. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Another longterm goal I have set for myself is to continue writing on this blog as frequently as possible because I love sharing ideas, thoughts and plans with my readers. I will try this year to be better at exchanging info with you if this is possible. It gives pleasure when there is healthy responce and somehow getting back to someone that has the same or quiet the same views. Last but not least, I have a another target that is to learn Spanish since it is a language I love! Spanish for me gives a notion of charmfulness. Do not hesitate to get back to me with your nice targets and goals for the new year! Yours, A













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου